Monday, October 12, 2009

Kindergarten, in fact, does rock.




I have referred to myself as a recovering preppy in the past. I am not quite sure that I am recovering, entirely. When it comes to my "look" I would still fit into the fairly conservative category. Not "lands end" preppy, more "j crew-ish" . I do, however, take a lot of liberties when it comes to my daughter's wardrobing options. She runs all over the fashion spectrum, from girly girl, to hippy love child, to boarding school chic. I can't nail her down, and that is fine with me...I love more options than I could have ever imagined. I can take more fashion "chances" with a 5 year old...I have this kind of paper-doll mentality when it comes to dressing Parker. Since the day she was born, I have wanted her to be one of those babies that spits up a lot...so I could put a new outfit on her. Much to my dismay, she was the "cleanest" of all my children.
Anyhow, I got my girl...beware of what you wish for :)
So, Parker got a pair of tie dyed sneakers from her over-indulgent mom this weekend (you can do that when you make stuff for a living) and you can get them too atwww.billiebeans.etsy.com. You also get to have other wonderful friends that make cool stuff for a living. Parker digs all her Paperlili apparel, but this tee is her current fav. I think that most girls adore color, and rainbows and sparkles and that is what Cristy is all about! We especially like to have coordinating items to go with her Paperlili goodies! Check out www.paperlili.com! Always, always new and fun and original sparkly goodies!
So check out paperlili, and check out my etsy shop for some cool new sneakers, whatever way you like 'em!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Is your daughter taking after her father in the height department? She's starting to look like a tall drink o' water! Cute shoes and cute shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! No dominant mom genes there! Thanks for the nice compliment!

    ReplyDelete