Saturday, May 8, 2010

Remember this girl?


I have a mom who forbid me to cut off my Marsha Brady hair my whole childhood. I mean, bangs were the compromise. Hello, I grew up in the late 70's, early 80's...mom, did you ever hear of Farrah? So my daughter has been begging me for a few years (and yes, she is only 5) to cut her hair short like a few of her darling friend have (Avery and Erica, you know I am talking about you gals). I kept using excuse after excuse, because frankly, it was what my mom did when I wanted feathered hair. "wait until after your recital" "you won't be able to put it in a pony tail" and my favorite "you will wish you hadn't". Well, I caved. I ate my words, I broke the mother/daughter hair struggles cycle. Fine. Ok, I really love it. I admit. So does Grandma (aka my Mom). We will see if she wants to keep up with the blow-drying and haircuts every six weeks. I actually hope so.
I just love her.


1 comment:

  1. She looks adorable! It's nice to see you blogging again, Farrah. xxoo

    ReplyDelete